FREE Tracer Barfeeder with Purchase of LICO, Nexturn & Quicktech Machines
Absolute Machine Tools is excited to offer a FREE Tracer Barfeeder with the purchase of any LICO, Nexturn or Quicktech machine until 4/30/19*!
Machines that qualify for this promotion include:
- LICO LNDD Series – 10-Axis Twin Spindle Multi-Slide CNC Mill/Turn Centers
- LICO LNTS Series – 11-Axis Multi-Slide CNC Screw Machines
- Nexturn SA(B) Job Shop 7-Axis Swiss Lathe Series – efficient model with capacity for 22 tools
- Nexturn SA(PII) 7-Axis Swiss Lathe Series – guide-bushing equipped model handles bars up to 250mm long
- Nexturn SA(PYII) 8-Axis Swiss Lathe Series – exchangeable guide-bushing for cost efficiency on certain parts
- Nexturn SA(XII) 9-Axis with Opt. B-Axis Swiss Lathe Series – complex machining possible with available B-axis
- Nexturn SA(XIII) 3 Channel & 3 Y-Axes Swiss Lathe Series – complex opposing gang tooling system with up to 14 live tools
- Nexturn NST Complex 3-Channel Multi-Axis Swiss Lathe Series – turret equipped for 56mm & 67mm diameter bars
- Quicktech T6 Mill/Turn Series – T6 Compact (2-Axis), T6 Mill (3-Axis), T6-SM Sub-Spindle & Live Tools
- Quicktech i-42 / i-60 Ultimate – 10-Axis Twin Spindle Mill/Turn Centers with Dual B-Axes
- Quicktech i-42 / i-60 ROBO – 4-Axis Mill/Turn Centers with Integrated 6-Axis Robot & Opt. B-Axis
- Quicktech i-42 / i-60 Twin – 7-Axis Twin Spindle Mill/Turn Centers with B-Axis
- Quicktech i-42 / i-60 Eco – 4-Axis / 5-Axis Mill/Turn Centers with Tailstock
- Quicktech T8 Mill/Turn Series – T8 Compact (2-Axis), T8 Mill (3-Axis), T8 Twin Y (6-Axis) with Turret, and HYBRID (9-Axis) Twin Spindle with Turret & B-Axis
- Quicktech S-32 & S-42 ATM Compact – 9-Axis Twin Spindle Mill/Turn Centers with B-Axis & ATC
TRACER Barfeeder Benefits
One of the most common machine tool accessories in any job shop is a barfeeder. The TRACER Series of hydrodynamic magazine barfeeders are an ideal solution for fixed headstock and sliding headstock lathes that allow for the continuous delivery of stock to the machine with minimal involvement by the operator. All TRACER Hydrodynamic Magazine Barfeeders feature a patented LED external blue light display along the front of the barfeeder that allows for quick and easy visual monitoring of bar status. Torque force and speed are easily adjustable, allowing operators to feed smaller stock when needed.
Contact email@example.com today to learn more!
*Barfeeder/loader size and type to be decided by Absolute Machine Tools