Energy Industry CNC Machines
The energy industry is constantly evolving, and manufacturers need CNC machines that can keep up with the demands placed on them by the DOE and its consumers. Energy not only powers homes and factories, but most importantly the economy, and facilitates the means of production, transportation, and basic human survival.
Absolute Machine Tools has worked with hundreds of companies in the energy sector providing CNC machine tools and engineering support to help facilitate the production of products that drive not only their bottom line, but the health and safety of the consumer.
An example of parts and components our CNC machines have been involved in the production and distribution of are as follows:
- Gear blanks for wind power generators
- Rebuild large power generating electric motors
- Steam turbines
- Gas compression blocks and components
- Blocks for the fracking industry
- De-energized tap changers & multi-voltage switches & transformers
- Guns for exploration and drilling
- Electric motors
- Turbo chargers
- Valves & valve bodies
- Flow regulators
- Turbine blades
- Repair of turbine bearings
- Repair of hydraulic cylinders
- Repair nuclear hydrogen seals and housings
- Windmill bearings
- Complicated bearings that support 20” OD shafts weighing as much as 20,000 lbs.
- Oil deflectors
- Gear boxes
- Power transmission components