AccuteX Wire EDM & Die Sinkers
Skip to Products
AccuteX is an emerging Taiwanese CNC Wire EDM builder which has several competitive edges. What sets AccuteX EDM machine tools apart from its competitors are their outstanding innovations and price.
The unique innovations include:
- Auto Wire Threading at break point
- Under 10 second Spark to Spark
- Stability Discharge Master (1 rough-cut technology)
- MST Micro Spark Technology
- 6-axis Turn and Burn
Hundreds of test cuts have proven AccuteX outperforms any of our competitors when it comes to the speed and finish.
Because of its low cost in initial investment and operating, user-friendly in-house developed CNC Control, AccuteX EDM machines remains the number one choice for many current AccuteX EDM users. It’s a fact that Absolute Machine Tools advertises in its magazine ads … Test Cuts will prove we will outperform our competition when it comes to speed and finish coupled with price. So let us Test Cut your part today!
- Browse the AccuteX Wire EDM machine tools that we offer below, then request a quote.
5 Reasons that Make AccuteX the Best Wire EDM on the Market:
1) Superb Design and Construction: Rigid, heavily ribbed high-grade Meehanite castings. Reinforced water-cooled lower arm is made of high-strength alloy for maximum stiffness.
2) Leading Edge Electronics: Electrolysis-free machining. SD master (1 rough cut technology). Superb accuracies and finishes up to RA 0.18um.
3) Intelligent Servo Controlled Wire Threading Technology: Saves time, easy to use threads at wire break point. No need to return to starting point. Under 10 second spark-to-spark time with total reliability!
4) Premium Grade Components: Ultra-precise direct-couple drive system-no belts. Fine pitch, ultra fine-finish ball screws and high resolution servo motors with 4 millionths resolution. Glass Scales.
5) Superb Design & Construction: Feature-packed control is easy-to-use, versatile and has a large 15″ easy-to-read, full-color touch screen display.
AccuteX EDM Features and Benefits:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Design – heavy duty
- Heavy Mechanite Cast Honeycomb-Type Base – precision
- 32mm C1 Class Ball Screws XY Axis & Hardened Stainless Steel Work Table – rigid construction
- Window CE Based 64-bit CPU – easy to operate
- Automatic Corner Control Function – high performance
- Conversational Cutting Condition Selection – high performance
- Remote Master – high performance
- High Speed Digital / AC Power Supply – fastest cutting speed
- Electrolysis Free – high precision
- MSTI-II (Fine Finish Circuit – superior fine finish
- SD Master (Cutting Edge Technology) – superior fine finish
- Auto Wire Threading – unmatched reliability
- 0.1 mm Wire Cutting Control – low maintenance
- Wire Tension Control – maximum utilization