AccuteX offers 4 types of CNC wire EDM machines. The AL series is built with a linear shaft motor that was designed fully in-house by AccuteX and customized specifically for EDM cutting purposes, unlike other EDM machine tool manufacturers who use generically designed linear shaft motors. AccuteX’s GE series comes in both ballscrew and linear models, is economically priced, and continues to maintain the highest of accuracy and speed needed in today’s demanding manufacturing environment. The AccuteX AU series is a large fixed bed wire EDM machine built specifically to accommodate heavy workpiece weights with high cutting performance and accuracy uncommon to large wire EDM machines. The large AU fixed bed series employs automatic wire threading over the full stroke of the machine up to 31.5″. AccuteX’s AU Flushing Series machines are unique in their open construction when even the largest tank size is not enough.
AccuteX Wire EDM Machine Features
All AccuteX wire cut EDM machines come equipped with a host of reliable components, systems, features and functions designed for high productivity and long life.
- Linear and Ballscrew designs available
- Drop Door design
- Lead In/Out Technology reduces or eliminates the entry/ exit point witness mark improving accuracy, finish and fitment of components, and eliminates secondary operations for class A surface requirements.
- S-Cut Fine Finish Skimming (9 RA uin surface finish)
- 3um to 20um filter capability for a wide variety of materials from PCD to Aluminum
- Automatic Cutting Condition Selection embeds the correct cutting conditions and cutter compensation offsets by allowing the operator to answer simple application based questions, this can also add multiple cutting sequences when workpieces require different flushing conditions, accuracies and surfaces.
- Full Annealing (patented) Automatic Wire Threading can be performed Submerged up to 23” height, Rethread at the break point over the full Z stoke, 15 second spark to spark time up to 4” height, scrap tip removal of any length of wire after wire break or AWT retry
- Jumbo Wire Feeder (optional) for up to 100 pound wire spool capacity increases untended time up to 200 hours between spool changes using 0.01” diameter wire
- ESPRIT CAD/CAM On Board (optional) using Windows 7 interface makes it possible to import DWG, DXF, IGES and Para Solid data directly from your network, completely program, simulate, load to active memory run all at the machine tool.
- Remote Monitoring of machining operations on PC, Tablet and Smart Phone via internet (optional).