Nexturn Swiss Lathes
Nexturn Swiss lathes are engineered to maximize accuracy and economy in the production machining of precision parts. Nexturn Swiss CNC lathes include basic guide-bushing-equipped machines with maximum bar capacities from 12mm to 38mm diameter; removable guide-bushing machines from 20mm to 38mm capacity, and non-guide-bushing machines with 26mm to 51mm bar capacity. In addition, Nexturn provides turret type non-guide-bushing sliding-headstock machines to process 45 mm, 56mm and 67mm diameter bars.
Six different CNC Swiss lathe series are designed to meet specific production and economic requirements:
• B Series: 7 Axes – efficient model with capacity for 22 tools
• PII Series: 7 Axes – guide-bushing equipped model handles bars up to 250mm long
• PYII Series: 8 Axes – exchangeable guide-bushing for cost efficiency on certain parts
• XII Series: 9 Axes – complex machining possible with available B-axis
• XIII Series: 11 Axes – complex opposing gang tooling system with up to 14 live tools
• NST Series: 11 Axes – turret equipped for 56mm & 67mm diameter bars
Nexturn Co., Ltd. is located in South Korea and has been providing quality machine tools to Asia, Europe and the Americas for many years. Nexturn occupies a modern facility with a capacity of building 50 machines per month. Nexturn has been listed on the KOSDAQ (Korean stock market) since 2006.
- Browse all the Nexturn Swiss CNC machine tools that we offer below, then request a quote.
- Visit Nexturn’s website