Nexturn Swiss Lathes
Six different CNC Swiss lathe series are designed to meet specific production and economic requirements:
• B Series: 7 Axes – efficient model with capacity for 22 tools
• PII Series: 7 Axes – guide-bushing equipped model handles bars up to 250mm long
• PYII Series: 8 Axes – exchangeable guide-bushing for cost efficiency on certain parts
• XII Series: 9 Axes – complex machining possible with available B-axis
• XIII Series: 11 Axes – complex opposing gang tooling system with up to 14 live tools
• NST Series: 11 Axes – turret equipped for 56mm & 67mm diameter bars
Nexturn Co., Ltd. is located in South Korea and has been providing quality machine tools to Asia, Europe and the Americas for many years. Nexturn occupies a modern facility with a capacity of building 50 machines per month. Nexturn has been listed on the KOSDAQ (Korean stock market) since 2006.
- Browse all the Nexturn Swiss CNC machine tools that we offer below, then request a quote.
- Visit Nexturn's website