You Ji VTLs
You Ji is a world-renowned machine tool builder known for their vertical lathes and vertical turning centers featuring 8” to 315” chucks and the world’s largest variety of configurations. The company has been in business for over 40 years and is the biggest vertical lathe and floor borer manufacturer in Taiwan. You Ji has earned its reputation from building many one-of-a-kind, heavy-duty, highly-rigid vertical turning lathes with turning heights up to 20’.
Absolute has sold, installed, and serviced more than 2,000 You Ji vertical lathes across the U.S. and in countries such as Mexico, Canada, Romania, China, and India.
Why Choose a You Ji VTL?
- Decreased gravitational and centrifugal forces maintain zero elliptical motion during cutting, providing optimal roundness
- Excellent surface contact between the workpiece and chuck ensures extreme precision on all YV series machines
- Easy loading & unloading for irregular-shaped and heavy-duty workpieces
- Small footprint
- Designed for optimal ergonomics
More Than VTLs
- Horizontal Turning
- Horizontal Machining
- Large Boring Applications
- Double-Sided Milling
- Custom Made Machine Tools