Find Solutions for Any Precision Turning Application in Booth 3050 at PMTS 2019!
PMTS is upon us, and we couldn’t be more excited to see you all there. Absolute Machine Tools will be in Booth 3050 with cost effective solutions for all of your precision machining needs!
All of our machines will be cutting metal at the show — not just air! Attendees will be immersed in the latest turning technology across a variety of machining platforms. So whether you do Swiss machining, single or multiple spindle screw machining, CNC lathe turning, or even milling, Absolute will have all the necessary platforms to address any production turning manufacturers’ needs.
We’ll have live demos on:
- Quicktech i-42 Robo 4-Axis Mill/Turn Center: With 42mm Bar capacity (60 mm opt.), the Robo features up to 42 Tools (12 Live opt.), full 360 degree B-Axis and built-in Mitsubishi 6 axis robot with a multi-tray pallet stacker.
- Quicktech i-42 Ultimate 10-Axis Twin Spindle Mill/Turn Center with Dual B-Axes & TRACER V-65E 6′ Short Bar Loader: The Ultimate is engineered to carry out highly productive turning as well as provide complete part machining including complex milling functions. Features include 10 axes, 2 turning spindles, 2 milling spindles, 2 B-axes, and a total capacity of 56 tools. A 4-axis (X,Y,Z,B) gang type vertical tool post serves each C-axis spindle.
- LICO LNTS 11-Axis CNC Multi-Slide Screw Machine: The LNT-42S-S4 can match or beat the speed of cam-driven machines while offering the versatility, finish, and tolerances of CNC lathes for medium to complex parts. It has a 42mm main spindle with four heavy-duty dovetail and gibdesign cross slides that can overlap up to 5 tools in the cut at one time. Each slide has full 2-axis servo-controlled travel and the ruggedly built screw machine is capable of using either form tools or standard carbide insert tools.
- LNDD 10-Axis Multi Slide Mill/Turn Center with TRACER 51V Hydrodynamic 12′ Magazine Bar Feeder: With up to 5 tools in the cut simultaneously, the LNDD Series can produce parts faster than conventional twin spindle, multi-turret machines. The LND-65D-S3 that will be demoed at PMTS has a bar capacity of 65mm (2.56″), maximum turning length of 475mm (18.7″), and independent 2-axis cross slides that can overlap each other and the turret. The 8-position turret with optional live tooling and Y-axis is standard and works on either the main or the counter spindle, and can perform on-center work on both spindles simultaneously.
- Nexturn SA-20B 7-Axis Swiss Lathe with TRACER 20 Hydrodynamic 12′ Magazine Bar Feeder: The cost-efficient Nexturn SA-20B CNC Swiss lathe has a rotary synchronous guide bushing that features up to 7 total axes (Z1, X1, Y, Z2, X2, C1, C2) and up to 22 total tools. Bar diameter capacity is 20mm on the main and sub-spindle, and maximum turning length is 8″ (200mm). The SA-20B is available packaged with a CNC Indexing Tracer 20 magazine barfeeder, providing excellent overall value in a 20mm Swiss machine.
- Nexturn SA-32PYII 8-Axis Swiss Lathe: The SA-32PYII features up to 8 total axes (Z1, X1, Y1, Z2, X2, Y2, C1, C2) and up to 25 total tools and machining capacity of 32mm on the main and sub-spindle. This lathe also has a standard exchangeable rotary synchronous guide bushing. Maximum turning length is 210mm (8″) with a guide bushing and 60mm (2.36″) without the guide bushing. The SA-32PYII is available packaged with a CNC Indexing Tracer 51V 12’ magazine bar feeder, providing excellent overall value in a 32mm Swiss machine.
In addition to the machine demos in our booth, don’t miss our Tech Talk, “When Swiss isn’t the Answer: Game Changing Turning Platforms,” at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday! Greg Knight, Vice President of Sales – Production Turning Products, and Phillip Judt, Applications Engineer – Production Turning Products, will demonstrate how parts from multi and single-spindle screw machine and CNC Swiss-type lathes can be done more efficiently and economically on B-axis mill/turn centers and multi-slide single spindle machines.