What is a Robot Roadshow™?
We’re glad you asked! The Robot Roadshow™ is a service that we provide that brings automation right to your door. If you request a Robot Roadshow, Absolute Machine Tools will load an OB7 robot into a van, drive it to your facility, and allow you and your employees to demonstrate for a day with one of our certified instructors.
What are the benefits of a Robot Roadshow™?
- Time is money, and employers and plant managers don’t have time to leave their jobs to drive long distances to watch a demonstration, so we bring the demonstration right to your door!
- The advantages of touching the product far outweigh a virtual demonstration.
- Having a robot brought to your company allows other employees experience the robot first-hand and see that it really is simple and safe to use.
- Allowing the employees to spend time with OB7 helps to ease their fears that they are being “replaced” by automation, when instead it is helpful to their everyday jobs by reducing fatigue and injuries due to repetitive tasks.
- Employees get to see the benefits of a robot working side-by-side with them, allowing them more time to do other “value-added” jobs that typically don’t get done due to product production time constraints.
- Employees feel more comfortable learning something new.
- Employees feel better about themselves when they learn that the robot is not difficult to use, especially when they learn to program it within a few hours.
- This helps relations between management and shop-floor personnel making them understand that they, the human being, are truly valued.
- Employees see the advantage that the robot offer by freeing them up to get training in other areas, ultimately increasing their own self-worth and value within the company.
- All of these benefits combined make for a less-stressful working environment for the employees and the company more efficient and profitable.
It’s a Win/Win for ALL!
What is OB7?
OB7 is the NEXT GENERATION of Collaborative Robots!
- NO PROGRAMMING – Simply “TEACH” it to work for you
- Portable and seamlessly rolls into existing production
- 7 Degrees of Freedom – Only Cobot on the market with true 7-axis mobility allowing operator access through machine’s door & work envelope
- Higher machine utilization – When you’re making chips, you’re making MONEY!
- High consistent productivity resulting in faster ROI
Check out OB7’s Technical Specifications!
OB7 Anatomy & CNC Package
- 7 Axis Robot Arm – J3 (tap/bump to stop – 33 lbs. max pressure)
- Control Tablet (QR code job recall)
- 4” PRI Gripper (Adapts to Robotiq & others)
- Control Computer
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (Runs 15 mins. on full charge)
- Rolling Stand
- Assembly Table
- Pneumatic Interface incl. (2) 2-Way Pneumatic Solenoids with Regulator & Guage and 8 Input/Output I/Os (2 used for Opt. Lidar Safety Scanner)
- Lidar Safety Laser Scanner (opt.) (270° detection range & 5M protection zone w/20M warning zone)