Absolute and Productive Robotics Showcase OB7 Cobots at Automate 2022
Absolute Machine Tools is excited to join Productive Robotics in their booth #626 at Automate 2022, the nation’s largest showcase of automation technology! This one-of-a-kind show is headed to Huntington Place Convention Center in Detroit, Michigan, on June 6-9, 2022.
Automate 2022 produced by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), of which Absolute is a proud new member.
Showing Off OB7 Collaborative Robots
Stop by booth #626 to find out why the OB7 collaborative robot is quickly developing a reputation as the most flexible, easy to use cobot on the market. No G-Code or other programming is required to use the OB7, and it is made right here in the USA in sunny Carpentaria, California.
We know what you’re thinking – “what do you mean no programming? How then would it integrate with my machine?” These cobots “learn” by “teaching” them the task at hand — specifically, you physically move the arm where it needs to be to establish your pick points. Choose from simple pre-programmed commands with the touch of a finger and drag the tiles into your program. Some pre-programmed tile commands include:
- Waypoint (move)
- Output (for the Cobot to signal a command to the CNC)
- Wait for Input (for the Cobot to receive a command from the CNC)
And that’s as hard as it gets. Before you know it, you’ve taught a robot how work in your job shop and you are free to go about your business while OB7 keeps going. It doesn’t take vacation, doesn’t care about working third shift, and never needs time off for COVID.
Come Try Out the OB7 at Automate 2022
Our A+ Automation Team is often met with skepticism when explaining how easy the OB7 is to use. You don’t have to take our word for it though — stop by Absolute and Productive Robotics’ booth #626 at Automate, and you can try it for yourself. You’ll be able to:
- Teach the OB7 with zero programming — right in our booth.
- See our cobots live in the booth performing various tasks that speed up production and increase efficiency in your shop.
- Talk to our robotics experts and learn how simple — and affordable — it is to implement a cobot into your production processes.
Already using another brand of collaborative robots? No problem! We still encourage you to stop by and play with an OB7 collaborative robot from Productive Robotics. The more you know about the latest simple-to-use technology, the easier it will be to choose your next collaborative robot.
About Automate 2022
Automate, which started in 1977 as the International Robots, Vision & Motion Control Show, is the largest showcase of automation, robotics, vision, motion control and more in the United States. Over 500 exhibitors from across the globe will be on hand demonstrating the automation possibilities available today.
Technology never stops moving forward, and neither should you! The Automate Show allows you to:
- See what’s to come in automation and how it can be a game changer for businesses of all sizes.
- Get inspired by technological innovations and groundbreaking insights so you can find an edge over your competitors.
- Accelerate your progress by visiting the show that is strictly dedicated to automation solutions