One More Week Until The Absolute Oktoberfest!
Machine tool company open houses can be oh so unoriginal. Here’s one that sure isn’t — The Absolute Oktoberfest!
And it’s only one week away!
Come for a few hours, ask questions, learn more, and leave smarter (and fuller with yummy German food and drink) than when you first arrived. Guaranteed!
So, come join us on Thursday, October 24th, in Mason, Ohio, for our fun-themed open house with 15+ live machine tool demos, including:
- Machine monitoring demonstrations from Mitsubishi, FANUC, and Siemens! Learn how this latest technology can be used and easily implemented to increase ROI and your shop’s profitability.
- Our newest addition, OB7 collaborative robot from Productive Robotics, will be actively machine tending both a mill and lathe, and Mitsubishi’s RV-13 robot will be showing off its material handling capabilities.
- Demonstrations from technology experts in the fields of CAD/CAM software, part probing/tool setting, tooling, bar feeding & loading systems, integrated automation, and ultrasonic cutting for brittle materials.
- The new PCI Meteor TS-630V horizontal machining center will demonstrate real twin “independent” spindle design. This machine can cut two entirely different parts within the same work envelope. The two spindles do not have to work simultaneously, but rather independently using two entirely different programs. This is a huge space saver and takes manufacturing flexibility to a whole new level!
- Learn how the new smart e-Spindle from Digital Way, recently introduced by PCI, can monitor cutting processes such as forces, vibrations, pressure of cutting fluids, force threshold levels, and measure workpieces all at the same time. The new electro-spindle’s use of integrated sensors and actuators can help optimize tool life and workpiece quality.
This event will be a massive knowledge-meld of universal proportions, so come, relax, and learn more for free at The Absolute Oktoberfest!