Absolute Machine Tools can help you leverage the power of the Industrial Internet of Things to access and compile a comprehensive range of real-time process feedback information from the controls of multiple CNC machine tools with the FANUC Intelligent Edge Link and Drive (FIELD) system.
Imagine being able to at a glance assess all the most relevant, valuable data you need for ALL of your machine tools in one place — from your smart phone, computer or tablet.
See the FANUC Intelligent Edge Link and Drive (FIELD) System in Action at IMTS 2018
The FANUC Intelligent Edge Link and Drive (FIELD) system is an open platform that can collect data from any device to drive analysis and inform decisions essential to the operation of the Smart Factory.
Custom App Platform benefits include:
- Access data from any device
- Increase productivity
- Improve process quality
- Optimize maintenance resources and equipment
- Initiate and manage “lights out” production
- Customize an app specifically for your Smart Factory
Examples of data collected include:
- Status of machine
- Spindle rpm
- Feed rates
- Status and position of program and processes being executed
- Number and identity of alarms
- machine and when
- Pinpoint errors in programming
Absolute Machine Tools has been a FANUC America Corporation Authorized Integrator since 2013, and as such will be demonstrating the FIELD System at IMTS 2018 on 3 of our machines:
- Nexturn SA-20B Swiss-style lathe
- Nexturn SA-32PII Swiss-style lathe
- Tongtai HS-22 compact box way lathe
For more information about the FIELD System or to see it in action, come by Booth S-338536 or visit FANUC’s website!